All Cam-Arts products are 100% authentic, licensed imports.
Free shipping on orders of $150 or more! We also combine shipping for smaller orders! *Free shipping is currently only available for orders located in the United States of America. Worldwide shipping is available, at cost.
Enjoy an automatic 20% off every second item added to your cart as a courtesy for buying multiple products! Includes all items.
If you are here to do some serious shopping, enjoy our "Collector's Advantage" program, automatically applied in cart, where you get every 4th item for free.
Extremely rare finds! We strive to provide the best in stock collection of old figures, toys, and collectibles. Some main brands that we prefer to carry include but are not limited to: LEGO, Square-Enix, Bandai, Jazwares, Resaurus, Toy Island, Jakks Pacific, Joyride, and many more!
Customer Service: firstname.lastname@example.org
See our Rewards / Loyalty Program information Here.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Where does Cam-Arts ship from?
- The United States.
Is COVID-19 affecting shipments?
- COVID-19 may delay the release date of Pre-Order items as they are ordered to the store from overseas. However, these dates will be updated accordingly on product pages to display the current expected release date.
- All items are shipped from within the United States, shipping for In-Stock items will not be affected by COVID-19.
Are there returns?
- Unfortunately due to the nature of collectibles, we do not offer returns or refunds at this time.
Does Cam-Arts ship outside of The United States?
- We do! There may be extra shipping charges depending on the location, but you will be invoiced before shipment to confirm the total price.
How do Pre-Orders work?
- Pre-Orders are available for items that tend to sell out before they get released, to ensure our customers get one for market price!
- Payment is required immediately to Pre-Order an item.
- If you order multiple items, or a bundle/lot that includes a Pre-Order, the full order will be held for shipment until all of the items have been released.
- All Pre-Orders include an additional Pre-Order Bonus from Cam-Arts! Pre-Order Bonuses are usually small figures/statues that we will ship with your Pre-Order once it is released.
- *Backorders are items that have been released, but are not currently in stock. Similarly to a Pre-Order, you can confirm that you will get one at market price.
Why buy from Cam-Arts?
- We offer 100% authentic products only. Not only do we offer reliability, but we have spent years building up our YouTube review channel, Cam-Arts, and making a point to let viewers know how to tell bootlegs from genuine products.
- We try to offer the lowest prices on the internet.
- We are licensed to sell these products.
Company started in 2016.
The majority owner, current CEO, and founder of Cam-Arts (Cameron Ponce) is a lifetime fan of science fiction, and began collecting toys around the age of five (5).
Through many years of collecting, buying, selling, and trading rare collectibles, Ponce has managed to learn a great deal about the market, which helps us learn more about how things work as collectors and fans ourselves.
Growing up, there were many times when products arrived damaged, or not at all. It can be difficult to find trustworthy sellers, that stay in business.
It can also be challenging to find someone that packages these items with care, as if you were shipping them to yourself.
Most importantly, it can be impossible to locate truly rare items, that are in good condition, from the same store.
For all of these reasons and more, Cam-Arts is happy to serve the community. We would like customers to note that we sell new, used, refurbished, backordered, and pre-ordered items, so please be sure to read the titles and descriptions before completing all purchases. Pre-orders and backorders are still in production, and often get delays, or even (less often) an early release. We do not send update notifications, however the product page will be updated if we are notified of a change. We do send an email containing tracking information once the order has shipped, so please be sure to mark email@example.com as a friendly email.
Thank you for your time, we hope you enjoy our store, and we appreciate you choosing Cam-Arts.
Click Here for Frequently Asked Questions.
Follow us on Linkedin! Cam-Arts
Follow us on Twitter! @Camartsbiz
Follow us on Instagram! @Camartscompany
Save Cam-Arts on Google! Cam-Arts
Please contact customer service first. If we are unable to resolve your issue, our CEO is happy to assist!
Customer Service / Business Contact: CamArtsCustomerService@gmail.com
CEO Contact: Cameronbponce@gmail.com
Linkedin: Cam Ponce